Can parallels be drawn for the maritime industry?
10.30-12.30 The Maritime Operating Environment
Fleet Operations Centres
The decision-support environment
– Attitudes and regulatory barriers
– Adopting a shared operational decision-making environment
– Commercial efficiencies beyond fuel savings. What are the KPIs of the future?
– From data to knowledge; using analytics and intelligence to create value
Vladimir Kolyada, Fleet Operations Solutions Manager, Transas
Joern Springer, Senior Director and Head of Fleet Support Centre, Hapag Lloyd
Capt Pradeep Chawla, Managing Director, QHSE and Training, Anglo-Eastern Univan Group
Christopher McLaughlin, Managing Partner, Cornwell Associates
Training in the digital world
– What competence is needed for ship-to-shore interaction?
– How do we prove crew competence?
– Who are the seafarers of the future?
– How to attract qualified people to the industry?
Ralf Lehnert, Vice President Academy, Simulation & Training, Transas
Hans Hederstrom, Managing Director, CSMART Academy (Part of the Carnival Corporation & plc Group)
Capt. Naoki Saito, Manager, Certification Service Planning Department, Class NK
Craig Eason, Editorial Director, Fathom Maritime Intelligence
Ship Traffic Control Solutions
Global security operations and efficiency
– Who will be the main driver: governments, regulatory bodies or shipowners themselves?
– Is the aviation model achievable for the shipping?
– STC role in the autonomous shipping
– Increasing role of Coastal Surveillance and need for cross-country interaction
Dmitry Rostopshin, STC Solutions Director, Transas
Ulf Siwe, Communicarions Officer, STM Validation Project, Swedish Maritime Administration
Harry Nelson, Operational Advisor to Product Safety, Airbus
Alison Jarabo, Managing Director, Fathom Maritime Intelligence
ECDIS: a tool today, tomorrow – just a sensor
– Going beyond ECDIS as an optimised shipboard solution
– Increased platform performance
– Your ship is already connected, what next?
– How to reduce virtual piracy, increase security and find improvements
Anders Rydlinger, Ship Solutions Director, Transas
Frank Lasse, Corporate Director LPSQ, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
Nick Lambert, Director, Nick Lambert Associates Ltd.
Christian Hempstead, Founder, Hempstead Maritime Training
12.30 Plenary closing summary
Frank Coles, Chief Executive Officer, Transas
13.00 Gala Lunch